Thursday, January 1, 2009

Twilight Key Chain/Bag Jangle

My sister asked me to make a Twilight inspired jangly and some Twilight pandora charms for her SIL's birthday and here they are!

I found some amazing red beads called 'magic beads' They can look fairly plain but when the light hits them the right way they appear to glow - they are gorgeous!


I will be making many more of these aswell as other styles/colours and posting them on EBAY over the coming weeks. Happy to take custom orders so if you're interested email me at litabells@yahoo.com.au











5 comments:

Kathie 01 January, 2009 17:00  

Very very pretty Lita!!! That is so lovely. You are a clever lady!!
Happy New Year sweetie!!
Kathie
xoxo

Unknown 02 January, 2009 00:35  

Hi Melita
You are on a winner with these, I am sure you will sell heaps.
Well done.

Aussie Wendy 02 January, 2009 09:36  

Lita this is just gorgeous! I'm sure they will sell like hotcakes.

Anonymous,  02 January, 2009 12:56  

Beautiful. Lita, you are so talented. ~Gillian

Nadya 's World!!! 04 January, 2009 06:05  

Lita,
again you did a beautiful job!!! You are so good with these. I have no clue how to even begin to start one of these... :) Beautiful job!!! LOVE the red!!! :)
Nadya