Friday, July 10, 2009

Are you ready?

Just a reminder that the first sketch goes live tomorrow morning around 11am, and to celebrate we are offering a blog candy to one lucky winner - Read on for further details!

Firstly though, I'd like to 'introduce' Karen, over at Kalese Scraps.




Karen is a good friend of mine and another one that is nuts about both Robward & scrapping. I have enlisted her help in providing samples of the sketches in use, so I guess we can call her my first design team member! Karen's scrapping is a simpler style than mine so I'm sure her work will appeal to many of you :)

And if I recall correctly, I promised a sneaky peak of some handmade goodies that will be available for purchase soon...so here's a sneaky peak of 'Bellies'


Now for the good stuff!

To be in the drawer for some candy (think stamps and Bellies ...) you need to do at least ONE of the following, but the more you do, the more entries into the draw you will recieve!

1. Become a 'Follower' of my blog (link is over there in the sidebar). You don't need to have a blog to follow!
2. Post a link on your blog regarding the sketch &/or my blog, & then comment here to let me know.
3. Use the sketch and then send me a link or email a pic (link insidebar) of the resulting layout before July 25th.

How easy is that right?!

So to pop over tomorrow and grab the sketch. Be sure to share the results - I can't wait to see what you all do with it!

Thanks for stopping by - see you all tomorrow!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Cyn M 10 July, 2009 11:33  

This is so awesome Lita...oh and Karen, what an awesome opportunity for you to do some samples for a good friend's awesome sketches! Way to go! What a great way to get in on a "design team"! You go girls!!! Can't wait until tomorrow!

Your Robward Friend,
Cyn

Cyn M 10 July, 2009 11:43  

Hey chick! I posted to my blog and I also plan to post to my Scrapbook Stash Blog too!

http://cyndimblog.blogspot.com/

Aussie Wendy 10 July, 2009 21:25  

I linked you here http://www.letsbescrappy.blogspot.com

Hopefully I can get some snow pics for the sketch!

Cheers
Wendy

Unknown 11 July, 2009 12:19  

I linked you! :)

http://g-pinkchook.blogspot.com/