Sunday, July 5, 2009

Still time to answer my poll...

~*~ Poll is now closed ~*~

A big thank you to everyone that has taken the time to answer my poll so far - I really appreciate it! Seems there is alot of interest for sketches and tips & tricks to make the most out of your supplies. So keep an eye out because there's plenty on the way in the coming days!

There'll be more layouts & cards, aswell as a new OTP project to share with you all. I'll be showing examples of ways to make the most of your supplies, & stretching your scrapping dollar further. I'll also be sharing some great original sketches, along with examples of the sketch in use.

Again, if you have anything in particular you'd like to learn more about, leave a comment with the details & I'll do my best to help you out :)

Looking forward to sharing this with you!

Photobucket

0 comments: