Saturday, July 25, 2009

Twilight bound...

Well, sorta! lol

I'm having a girly day with K & G. An all out twilight studded drool fest. Can.not.wait! We'll be watching the movie, playing the game, hitting the LSS and just having a ball in general! Haven't seen G since late last year so I'm really looking forward to this!!

Now, just have to make sure I have everything I need...

Pocket Edward? Check.
Sweet treat? Check.
Gifts for the gals? Check.
Money to burn? Check.
Giggle switch set to high pitched and girly? Check.

Sounds like I'm good to go! See you all on the flip side!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Cyn M 25 July, 2009 12:48  

So Jealous!!! Nobody here in Middle GA wanted to do anything Twilight Related! LOL
I wish you lived over here!!! It sounds like a FAB day!

Unknown 26 July, 2009 10:01  

I think we ticked all those boxes and then some. Had an awesome day.