Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lita's Sketch No. 3

Well here it is - sketch number 3!!


Now, I know alot of you are perhaps thinking "Not another circle!" but please keep in mind, these sketches are merely a starting point, a guideline. As you'll see in this weeks sample, I haven't used a circle at all, and have arranged elements etc my way, not sticking strictly to the sketch. That's the beauty of it - take it and make it your own!

Cyn: Traditional. Uses another great Basic Grey range

Lita: Digi. My samples are digi based this week, but I am also currently working on a paper version, that I hope to share with you in a couple of days




~*~PLEASE NOTE: The blog candy comp is now CLOSED! A winner will be chosen at random and announced on Monday. Good luck gals!

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Cyn M 26 July, 2009 12:37  

Lita, your black layout is GORGEOUS!!!! I have always loved black and white layouts....the green and pink REALLY pop off that page! Awesome!

Now, to just figure out how to do some digi layouts! ;) LOL

Donna 26 July, 2009 14:36  

Cool .. another lot of inspiration. Love the examples too! Don't stress about putting the circles in .. it's making think outside the square .. lol!

Theresa 30 July, 2009 11:12  

Hey Lita. I just finished up your sketch last night. Here's a link to it on my photobucket. Haven't blogged yet.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t150/theresag_album/layouts/100_1457.jpg

Nadya 's World!!! 30 July, 2009 12:46  

Lita,
I finally got to do this sketch. :) I posted it in my blog! I love your examples. You are doing such a wonderful job with these sketches!!! :) Way to go!
Nadya

Anonymous,  06 August, 2009 12:04  

oh love the sketch!

- dalis