Friday, August 7, 2009

I love Fridays!

Fridays are my favourite!! I know what you're thinking but it's not just because it means the weekend is here, nor because it means that it's scrap night with Karen - but because it's new release day at Scrap Orchard! And, since I'm lucky enough to be guesting for the Fabulous Amy Stoffel this month, I got some of the goodies early!


Flavor Of Life: Summer is Amy's newest - an awesome collab kit with the talented Jen Yurko. This kit is fantastic - it can be bought as four seperate minis, or as one giant kit - grab the big one, you know you want to! And for a limited time you can get theses goods on sale - save 19%!

Here are my creations with this fun kit:







NOW - are you all ready for tomorrows sketch? I've got a double page sketch coming your way using at least 4 photos! Can't wait to share it with you all!

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Karen Mahoney 08 August, 2009 02:42  

I really like these kits! Might have to pick them up!