Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lita's Sketch No.4


Another sketch for you today ladies!! Thisa is a very basic sketch as I would LOVE to see you gals jazz it up and put your own spin it! Use it as a starting point and let your creativity run wild!!


As always, here are the sample from myself, Karen & Cyn:

Lita: I've kept farily true to the sketch this week, simply adding a little hidden journalling tag, & also keeping my photos straight. Love these picvs of my DD and her nanna.



Karen: Karen has flipped the sketch & angled her papers a little - love it! She has also replaced the two smaller photos with a large, stunning pic of her gorgeous DD.



Cyn: Cyn has kept true to the sketch & used it for an 'interview' she has done with her cute DS.



Be sure to share your creations - thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Cyn M 01 August, 2009 11:46  

Karen, I am LOVING your layout of your little angel! She is adorable!!! Lita, Nathan's grandma is NANA too! :) Your daughter is a cutie too!
I hope this little girl I am carrying is going to be as cute as your two daughters!!!!
Cyn

Donna 01 August, 2009 13:19  

Another great usable sketch. I love how you're using 4x6 and smaller pics for your layouts .. so much more practical!
Love the layouts too ladies .. beautiful work!

Nadya 's World!!! 01 August, 2009 21:24  

Awesome sketch Lita!!!! Way to go!!! Can't to play with it... :)

Cyn and Karen you ladies are awesome with these sketches!!! :)

Nadya :)

Jen**SugaredSongbird** 02 August, 2009 12:13  

I'm still way behind- but here's my link to sketch 2
http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=6722374218423786431
Thanks ladies for sharing your gorgeous work!

Nadya 's World!!! 04 August, 2009 07:17  

I posted a layout for this sketch in my blot!!! :) I had a lot of fun playing with it! Hope you like it!!!
Nadya :)

Theresa 17 August, 2009 01:38  

Trying to get caught up on all my fave sketches....that includes you now!! Here's my take on #4 -- added in another photo.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t150/theresag_album/layouts/100_1821.jpg