Monday, October 19, 2009

Commercial Use TOU

*Please find below, my TOU regarding any Commercial Use products*

All products are the Copyrighted property of Melita Blake, trading as Litabells Designs, and are for PERSONAL USE ONLY, unless you have purchased the COMMERCIAL USE version. (My 12x12 templates are both PU & CU)

By using products from Litabells Designs you agree to the terms of use below - please read them fully.

*Credit is not required, but is very much appreciated*

You may:
Use my designs to create quickpages from your designs, to be sold or given as freebies, provided you have purchased the Commercial Use version.
Use my designs in your own scrapbook pages and projects, including hybrid works.
Use my designs on layouts submitted to Publications, Online Galleries, and Blog Posts.
Alter these graphics to fit your personal layouts, cards, or other crafts.
Use these graphics for personal/non-profit websites and blogs.

You may NOT:
Use my templates in any kit UNLESS they have been used to create a quickpage. Do not pass my templates on in psd/layered form
Use these graphics to design commercial website pages.
Use these images for obscene or immoral works or for any other illegal purpose
Share my products as a download in any forum or group, email or through any third party file sharing site.
Please contact me if you have any queries litabells@yahoo.com.au

0 comments: