Monday, October 19, 2009

Personal Use TOU

*Please find below, my TOU regarding any Personal Use products*
All products are the Copyrighted property of Melita Blake, trading as Litabells Designs, and are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. If you wish to purchase my products for Commercial Use, please contact me for further information.
By using products from Litabells Designs you agree to the terms of use below - please read them fully.

You may:
1. Use my designs in your own scrapbook pages and projects, including hybrid works. Please provide credit wherever possible - not required but I sure would appreciate it!
2. Use my designs on layouts submitted to Online Galleries, and Blog Posts. Please provide credit wherever possible - not rquired but I sure would appreciate it!
3. Uses my designs on layouts/project submitted for publishing. Credit is appreciated, & I am sure you will find that any publication will require it to prevent copyright issues.
4. Alter these graphics to fit your personal layouts, cards, or other crafts.
5. Use these graphics for personal/non-profit websites and blogs.

You may NOT:
1. Alter and redistribute in any way.
2. Claim these graphics as your own
3. Make quickpages from my designs.
4. Use these graphics to design commercial website pages.
5. Redistribute these graphics in any way
6. Use my products for your scrap for hire business
7. Use these images for obscene or immoral works or for any other illegal purpose
8. Share my products as a download in any forum or group, email or through any third party file sharing site.
9. Use products to create Quick Pages, Desk Tops, blog backgrounds or any other item that is intended to be sold or given to the general public as a "freebie" on a blog or any other website. You may make these items for your personal use, however, you may not share them without obtaining my permission.

Please contact me if you have any queries litabells@yahoo.com.au

0 comments: