Monday, March 22, 2010

Collab goodies!

It's collab week at Elemental Scraps & this week I teamed up with some amazing designers to bring you two great new kits!

Flutterby with BZB Designs. Elegant, refined, and full of priss, this kit may just be my new fave!

bzb_flutterby_prev

As always some inspiration for you all, including one from me!

Untitled-1

 

Second, I have Dream Big with Spinky Dink Scraps. Inspired by the childrens series, Olivia, this kit has a funky playful feel!

259176a3

Some CT goodness, including a couple from Spinky’s amazing team!

Untitled-1

Hope you like what you see! Be sure to head back soon - tomorrow perhaps…;) - as I have BIG news for you!

Til next time,

Lita

1 comments:

Unknown 22 March, 2010 19:13  

Gorgeous!!! I am really in love with Flutterby!!