Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Grand Opening, $1 Goodies & PNG Templates!

Yes, lots to share today!
You did in fact read that right, Litabells Designs is now officially open at Gotta Pixel! Woohoo! And I’m celebrating with %40 off everything in store!

600GOad

Available for one day only, I have 4 full sized product in the $1 Pixel section so be sure to snap them up before the sale ends!
*no further discounts apply*

1pixels

Two full kits: Watch Me Shine & Got Grunge, and also two of my fave template sets: Take One & the Jaimie Collection, all for just $1 each!

temps

And, after recent input from members of my Facebook Fan Page, I am now offering ALL of my templates in PNG format! Checkout with the sets as per usual, but when it comes time to download, you will see the option to grab PSD, or PNG – or both if you so wish! I am so happy to be able to do this as I know not all of us can use layered PSD files.
*Only available at my Gotta Pixel store at this point in time*

Thanks for stopping by – hope to see you around the GP forums soon!

Lita x

0 comments: