Friday, July 16, 2010

Need a fix?

Have you seen The Enabler over at Digiscrap Addicts this month? It's brand new and ready to download and...just sayin..you should totally grab it! Might see someone you know in there...

Yep, ME! I'm so excited!! I have whipped a super cute kit as part of The Fix for July and hope you guys love it! Here's a little looky for you:




I'm honoured to share the spotlight this month with Tracie Stroud, Lauren Reid and Studio Vivarant, so if you pick up the Fix you'll be scoring 4 great kits-woot! I'm going to pick it up myself lol

Gotta run now - crazy day here today, but of course I had to stop and tell you all - I'm just too excited!!

Til next time, take care,

1 comments:

Ebony Arwen 16 July, 2010 11:57  

Looks great Lita! Those papers *swooon*
Definitely picking it up.