Friday, July 16, 2010

New releases and winners!

I’ve been a busy girl – so brace yourselves as I have a whole lot to share!
I have two releases this week, one all by my lonesome and then a fun collab with Rachel of Captivated Visions.
First, a looky at my individual release – Be True.
LBD_BeTrue
LEEbetrue CHRISTINEbetrueJAIMIEbetrueSASHAbetrue

One of my Hybrid hotties created a super cute notebook too! One of these days I may just have to coerce her into a regular hybrid post here on the blog :)

JENhybridBetrue














Next up, my super cute collab with Rachel of Captivated Visions – On The Hunt. And as a great deal, Rach has whipped up some awesome coordinating stacked papers – if you snap up the kit before the 22nd of July, you’ll get them for free! These are both listen in Rachels store so be sure to check them out!

oth
othstacked
STEF oth TRISTA oth
JAIMIEoth LONI oth

Ok, last but not least, I have to announce the winners of a copy of On The Hunt! I have decided to pick two ladies and have consulted the almighty random.org. The winners are comments number ONE and NINE – Brittney & Supermandy! Ladies, please email me at litabells AT yahoo DOT com DOT au so I can forward on your code!
Enough rambling from me – go enjoy your day!
Til next time, take care,
53o5m9.jpg

0 comments: