Saturday, November 13, 2010

Litabells Designs is retiring

The time has come for me to retire from design, & as a result I am closing up shop at the end of the month.
But not before a massive sale!
Everything in store is available for just $2.00 - excludes collabs and grab bags.
Store closes midnight November 27th, after which all items will be gone forever!

This blog will be kept live, and current freebie links kept active for now. And who knows, you might even find the occassional new freebie..

I’d like to thank each of you for your custom and friendship, and hope to see you all around digiland!

53o5m9.jpg

3 comments:

maria 16 November, 2010 12:44  

Oh no, why? This is too sad :(
Hope you will return from retiring someday, take care!

SunnyNP 16 November, 2010 15:05  

Wow! So sorry to hear you're retiring...I'm new and just found you. Best of luck to you in your new adventures!

I've been checking out your store and love almost everything...have you considered a "buy my store" sale? I'd definately be interested!

Janice Ward 25 November, 2010 23:43  

Been crazy busy myself and missed this announcement! I'm so sorry to see you go! Take care, and time for me to pick up the rest of your template packs! ((((HUGS)))