Thursday, May 19, 2011

Litabells Designs is back!

I am so excited to announce that my store is now open at The Digichick!                        
I stepped back from design late last year but missed it too much, so when the decision came to dive back in, I knew I wanted to make my home at TDC.
I have a few goodies in store so far and I hope you'll like them just as much as I do! I have a brand new kit, Spring Blooms, aswell as some of my most popular past products.                       
~Click here to go to my store~                       

litabells-HSV1-LRG litabells-HSV2-LRG


My team, and the creative chickies at TDC, have done an amazing job creating some awesome layouts to inspire you!

Opening1

Opening2 

I also have a winner to announce! Out of two correct guesses, random,org has chose SIMONA as the winner! Simona, please email me at litabells AT yahoo DOT com DOT au so I can hook you up for a little shopping!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by! Until next time, happy scrapping!


Lita xo

2 comments:

Jen 19 May, 2011 22:09  

Congratulations on making your way back to designing. Love the new kits!

Moodyjudy 21 May, 2011 03:34  

I am so happy to hear that you are back to designing again. I love your stuff and I was really sorry when you resigned. Looking forward to see your new design! :)