Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Releases and a new logo!

Hello again folks! I'm here with three new releases today - two of my old faves and a brand new kit!

But first, I wanted to show off my fab new logo!



It was time for a funky new look and I am in love with it! If you’re in need of a logo, be sure to check out Annie Bananie Designs – she is awesome! It will be showing up in store next week - didn't quite get it in time for this week lol

Anyway, enough of that, on to the goodies!


My newbie this week was a request from some of my ct lovelies - suitable for military layouts, yet perfect for the everyday too. Here's hoping they, and you, like it!

Allegiance


Next up, a sweet little mini kit is perfect for scrapping those precious moments.

Blush


And finally, a set of three teensy tiny alpha sets in white, black & kraft, for a great finishing touch to your projects.

Alphabits


And of course, I have some fabulous layouts to share, from both my CT and the creative chickies  at TDC!



Thanks for taking the time to have a looky ladies! Also, just an FYI....if you like freebies...you might wanna sign up for my newsletter....rumour has it there may just be one inside next week

Happy scrapping!

Lita xo

0 comments: