Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pintrest Pick

Hi everyone CTM Vicky here with a pick from Pintrest for you

Seriously, these posts should come with a warning, because if you didnt already know ...... Pintrest is extremely addictive !!!

I took inspiration for todays pick from Lita's Mixed Media Workshop




Playing with Paint is an online based workshop exploring various techniques and effects using acrylic paints, giving you a great starting point to creating your art journal pages and mixed media projects.

Art Journaling is something that I'm itching to start, and will be in the next month or so (watch out for those posts LOL)

So I have been browsing pintrest for some inspiration, here are just a couple of my fabulous finds xxx



Original image can be found on Flickr by "glenda tkalac"




Original Image can be found on the blog



Amazing right !!! I cant wait to get my supplies and start this new creative venture, hope this has inspired you to maybe try Art Journaling too?!

 
Thanks for joining me today

Vicky xx


0 comments: