Friday, November 11, 2011

Customer Spotlight - AngiePangie

Athena here to bring you a customer spotlight. I was perusing the gallery at Scrap Orchard and founds some fabulous layouts from digi-scrapper AngiePangie. So I decided to interview her. The thing that surprised me was that she has only been digi-scrapping for 3 months. You would never guess it by these layouts!

What is your favorite Litabelles kit?
Flutterby Deux. It's such a pretty, sophisticated kit and I love the colour combo (they were my wedding colours! :D).
How long have you been scrapping?
I've been paper scrapping for a couple of years, after I made our wedding invites. I moved on to digital scrapping about three months ago during house renovations and I haven't looked back! I love it.
Who or what is your favorite subject to scrap?
My son Tristan, my husband Dan and my cat Raz, for sure. I also enjoy scrapping our trips around the world.
Where is your favorite digi hang out?
Scrap Orchard. I've been to a few other places but Scrap Orchard has been the best, by far. Everyone is so lovely there, it's an incredible environment and so much fun!
Do you like to use templates or is it a free for all?
Free for all. The only time I use templates is when I'm participating in a template challenge. I enjoy having a blank canvas and letting a layout grow through the photos, the story, the kit and my imagination.
What is your favorite LO with a Litabelles kit?


It was my first layout using Lita's kits and I'd been waiting a long time to find the perfect kit to scrap these particular photos.

And here are a few I liked from her gallery.

Using Where I Stand

Using Dancing in the Rain

Thanks so much Angie for allowing us to feature you. Your layouts are GORGEOUS!

2 comments:

Angie 11 November, 2011 23:18  

*squeals* Thank you Athena for interviewing me!!! It's totally made my day to see it up here.

Thank you so much again for asking me, it was so awesome, I'm such a fan of Lita's kits! :D

Yolanda (y_baros),  12 November, 2011 06:12  

Congrats on the spotlight, Angie! :o)