Sunday, November 27, 2011

Leftover Turkey?

Hi there, this is Heather doing my very first blog post for Lita! Here in the US its just been thanksgiving and I am sure most of us still have tons of turkey leftover. I never know what to do with it, and especially this year because I am cooking twice. Once for me and my mom and then again tomorrow for me and the kids. And I love turkey, I really do, but there is only so much turkey one can eat before getting sick of it. ALSO there are tons of sales going to go on in the next few days for turkey because you know the grocery stores ordered too many. I know I will be buying at least one or two extras to freeze for later.

If I could chose to sit at anyone in the world's supper table it would be the wonderful Paula Deen. I mean she is southern and her recipes make me want swim in her food. Here is a recipe for her Turkey Cranberry Monte Cristo. Click the picture to go to the recipe.


And here is another wonderful idea. Turkey and Black and Bean Ziti:



And here is next Day Turkey Soup:


Do you have any recipes you would like to share?

0 comments: