Monday, November 14, 2011

Pintrest Pick

Hello, CTM Vicky here with a Pintrest Pick for you !!

Christmas is fast approaching, and I've been thinking in advance of the photos I might like to take for my Christmas 2012 pages.

Not just of Christmas morning and the days festivities but also the traditions and happenings leading up to the big day xx 

Pintrest was my 1st port of call !!

I found this wonderful Photo Checklist, and here is my "Pin" of it





You can download a PDF copy on the Orginal Blog Post from "Simple as that"


Some of my Favourites were :

Opening the Advent Calendar
Christmas Baking
Kids writing Christmas Cards
Santa's Milk and Cookies
Close up of the tree decorations
Kissing under the Mistletoe


I hope this post has inspired you to think ahead for your scrapbook pages this Christmas.

If it all seems to early, just bookmark this page - or "Pin" it to Pintrest LOL


If you have started the search for some festive kits, look no further

Lita has this awesome collab with Captivated Visions at Scrap Orchard right now !!




Here are some inspiration pages from the team xx

   






Thank you for joining me today xx


0 comments: