Friday, January 6, 2012

Handmade Freebie!!

Its Heather here with a freebie for you today. Have you seen Lita's new kit, Handmade? I fell in love the moment I saw it. My favorite thing is the little houses. I want to have them, somehow pull them out of the kit and sew them onto a pillow or something. If you haven't seen it here it is (click the preview to go to her store)


And here is my cluster frame for you. Just click on the image to go to 4shared to download. thank you so much for looking!!

4 comments:

CBH 07 January, 2012 00:40  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous,  07 January, 2012 04:09  

Beautiful cluster frame! Thank you!

etherealfire 07 January, 2012 19:53  

This is lovely - thanks so very much :)

Administrator 08 March, 2012 02:49  

I highlighted hour freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/03/wednesdays-guest-freebies.html