Saturday, January 7, 2012

Paper Crafts @ Pinterest

Pinterest...one of the best internet sites ever!  Also one of the biggest time suckers ever....

I like browsing for craft ideas and seriously this place is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!  Type what you're looking for in the search box, sit back and let your eyes revel in the goodness that unfolds!

I searched 'paper" and this is a small selection of what I found that I've repinned for a rainy day:

This gorgeously simple heart garland made out of a dictionary.  You can find the tutorial here.


I love these inchies!  The colours make me happy and imagine what you could do with this idea! Inchies are 1" x 1" squares made from anything for anything...they could be magnets, made of paper, fabric, glass...the possibilities are endless!  More information on inchies here.


And to finish, check out this amazing site on paper flowers for your wedding!  That bouquet is stunning!!



I hope you feel inspired to create today!

Cheers,
Pene

0 comments: