Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tim Holtz Technique Class

I attended a class today called "Tim's Techniques Tuesday" run by the lovely Karen of Kazmos Kreations.


I had a ball!! We embossed, distressed, inked, paint dabbed and used glassy accents and I got all messy and loved every second of it!!
Gals (& guys-Tim doesn't discriminate!), if you are local to Karen's amazing workshop you have got to sign up for her classes - they are brilliant! Karen has a great teaching style and is a very cluey lady - I'd love to scrap with her and pick her brain! And if you're lucky Sally might be there too - another talented & fun gal!
Head on over to Kazmo's and have a look around. The prices are great, the site is a breeze to use and the range is jaw dropping - biggest Tim selection I've seen in Aus!



3 comments:

Jayne 16 September, 2008 23:20  

Very fun! Wish I could go :)

Anonymous,  17 September, 2008 12:49  

sounds great. but maybe I shouldn't go. very dangerous on the person or credit card lol.

What you made looks great though.

Unknown 18 September, 2008 13:12  

Thank you for that Melita,
I am so glad you enjoyed the class
Karen