Monday, September 15, 2008

SU...the aftermath

Well, my SU workshop has been and gone - and I had a great time!

It was a wonky handday for me, so I was a little worried about how I'd manage lol But the cards I made are at least passable and I had a fantastic time seeing all the goodies. I have a couple of things coming my way too and I can't wait to play!

I did, however, discover that I'm just not cut out for using the wheels! LOL

Hoping to get a card or layout (or both) posted over the next day or two, so stay tuned :)

2 comments:

Chris 15 September, 2008 21:53  

You can too use wheels - perhaps you need to come over and play with my stuff! You did great, thanks for a fun afternoon.

-Chris

Donna 17 September, 2008 09:53  

Glad you had fun! Did you try the aligning thingy with the wheels? It made all the difference for me.