Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lita's Sketch No.2

Here it is!! The much anticipated 2nd sketch lol I had a ball playing with this one and so did 'my girls'.


So check out the samples, snag the sketch for your self and have fun with it!! Just keep in mind - you dont have to stick to the sketch completely! As you'll see, I haven't used the hidden journal tag, neither has Karen, but Cyn has. Karen has streamlined her embellies whereas I've gone all out. The choices are limitless! Take the sketch and interpret it your way - then share the results!

Cyn: Love this clean simple layout - really keeps the focus on the pics!


Karen: Again, a simple non-fussy boy layout, just awaiting journalling about little Jack's first steps


Lita: I had so much fun with this! A layout about my favourite obsessions...uh, I mean favourite things lol I may still add the journal tag...think I need to explain the obsessions lol



Don't forget:


Tuesday Tutes starts next week - with tips on making the most of your paper!


Blog Candy - one week left to get in the draw!


Have fun with it ladies & thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Theresa 18 July, 2009 12:45  

Wowzers! I love the new sketch! I can't wait to play with it.

Theresa 18 July, 2009 12:58  

Oh...made a comment on my blog. Here's the link: http://mybusybodies.blogspot.com/

Cyn M 18 July, 2009 12:59  

You know what I love BEST about working with you two? You both know how to spell COLOUR and FAVOURITE....That is how us Canadians spell it too! It feels "like home" with you girlies!!!

Love ya!
~Cyn~

Cori 18 July, 2009 13:21  

Great sketch, Lita!!
Love all the samples!!! Great job, ladies!

McKay Family 18 July, 2009 16:09  

Great Sketch...Now I need to catch up!

Donna 18 July, 2009 17:13  

Another great sketch! Very classic and easily adaptable for different scrapping styles.
On another note, loving the music too. Is it scary that I have these exact same songs on my iPod?

Nadya 's World!!! 19 July, 2009 06:11  

Oooooooo... I love that sketch!!! So beautiful!!! :) I can't wait to sit down and play with it. And this time I'm home so I'll have enough pictures to play with.. LOL :)

Nadya

Karen Mahoney 20 July, 2009 00:05  

Ok...here's a link to my layout! Loved that sketch and found the perfect pics for it!

http://sterlingscrapper.blogspot.com/2009/07/litas-sketch-challenge-2.html

Jen**SugaredSongbird** 21 July, 2009 13:07  

I'm behind, but I did link your blog along with my layout using your first sketch.
http://sugaredsongbird.blogspot.com/2009/07/amazing-litabells.html

Keep them coming!