Friday, July 17, 2009

my new DT member!

Introducing Cyn!

I met Cyn through an online scrapping forum and have always loved her pages...and her addiction to Basic Grey made me love her even more! The best bit...she is well and truly Robsessed - love it! She is truly a superwoman - pregnant with her second little angel and still scrapping like mad, raising her gorgeous son, teaching aerobics, among many other things! Who has the energy for all of that?! I am happy to say that she is now a part of my little team here and will be producing samples of my sketches and maybe even sharing reviews of her fave products, stores etc. So, welcome Cyn! Happy to have you with us!
You can check out her blog HERE, and her Use Your Stash Challenge blog HERE.

Here is Cyn's take on the first Lita sketch - I love it! The BG mellow is the perfect fit for her photos and I am loving those dew drops!



Also have another fabulous layout to share!! This was created by the amazingly talented Chris aka Whisperpink. I met her through a digi forum and her talent (and amazing kindness) just blows me away. Look at the shadowing, the composition - just stunning! Thanks for bestowing your talent upon my humble sketch LOL


That's all for now ladies, be sure to check in tomorrow for the next sketch - you'll love it!!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Karen Mahoney 17 July, 2009 21:20  

Congratulations Cyn!!!! Looking forward to all your great layouts! Good choice Lita!

Cyn M 17 July, 2009 23:35  

Hey! That's me!!! Thanks Lita!

Cathryn 18 July, 2009 23:40  

I'm so happy to see Cyn here. I love her, too!